Monday, January 7, 2019

Reflection

ICT is one of the most interesting subjects. It gives you knowledge about computers which always loved by many. We all know that we are in a generation wherein computers are everywhere, technology is everywhere. During the third grading, I, together with my classmates, learned so many things again like in the first and second quarter. I gained knowledge about the web design which is so interesting and fun. It was difficult but it was really fun.

Everyday, we cannot avoid to have challenges to come in our way. When we are learning, we cannot avoid to have challenges too. During the third quarter, I have faced so many challenges like lack of time, fear of not understanding the lectures, fear of failure, and self-doubt. I have faced many more challenges but these four were overflowing everyday so I picked them up.

Challenges are like problems that are so difficult to deal with. At first, I really, really doubted myself if I could do this but I just trusted myself. When challenges have faced me, I intended to overcome those head-on. I addressed my challenges not as something bad but as necessary to get something right. I addressed challenges as a subject because I learned from it. We can learn something from our challenges. Just don't run away from it, instead, overcome it.

Moving on, I will be much more active and lively. I will give my 100% effort to this subject for the next 2 months. I will study harder. I will trust myself more. I will not doubt myself anymore. I will help myself to learn more. I will overcome the challenges that will be on my way and lastly, I will pass this subject with a smile.

3 comments:

Reflection

          ICT is one of the most interesting subjects. It gives you knowledge about computers which always loved by many. We all know that ...