Friday, March 8, 2019

Reflection

          ICT is one of the most interesting subjects. It gives you knowledge about computers which always loved by many. We all know that we are in a generation wherein computers are everywhere, technology is everywhere. During the last grading, I, together with my classmates, learned so many things again like in the first, second, and third quarter. I gained knowledge about the photoshop which is so interesting and fun. It was difficult but it was really fun. 

          Everyday, we cannot avoid to have challenges to come in our way. When we are learning, we cannot avoid to have challenges too. During the last quarter, I have faced so many challenges like lack of time, fear of not understanding the lectures, fear of failure, and self-doubt. I have faced many more challenges but these four were overflowing everyday so I picked them up. 

          Challenges are like problems that are so difficult to deal with. At first, I really, really doubted myself if I could do this but I just trusted myself. When challenges have faced me, I intended to overcome those head-on. I addressed my challenges not as something bad but as necessary to get something right. I addressed challenges as a subject because I learned from it. We can learn something from our challenges. Just don't run away from it, instead, overcome it. 

          Moving on, all the lessons that I have learned in this subject will be keep in my mind. For these lessons will be again in my lessons in senior high school and maybe in college also. And moving on, my teachers and my classmates, they will forever stay in my mind and my heart. I will treasure all the lessons and all the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

          ICT is one of the most interesting subjects. It gives you knowledge about computers which always loved by many. We all know that ...