Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Reflection

ICT or Information and Communication Technology is one of my favorite subject because it gives me knowledge about computers, its hardware and software, and many more. During the first quarter, I learned everything that has connection with blogs, its meaning, types, importance, and others. I also learned the history of computer which is so very interesting to know. I also learned who were the pioneers that has connection with computer. Overall, I gained a lot of knowledge during the first quarter with this subject, ICT. 
Everyday, we cannot avoid to have challenges to come in our way. When we are learning, we cannot avoid to have challenges too. During the first quarter, I have faced so many challenges like lack of time, fear of not understanding the lectures, fear of failure, and self-doubt. I have faced many more challenges but these four were overflowing everyday so I picked them up. 
Challenges are like problems that are so difficult to deal with. At first, I really, really doubted myself if I could do this but I just trusted myself. When challenges have faced me, I intended to overcome those head-on. I addressed my challenges not as something bad but as necessary to get something right. I addressed challenges as a subject because I learned from it. We can learn something from our challenges. Just don't run away from it, instead, overcome it. 
Moving on, I will be much more active and lively. I will give my 100% effort to this subject for the next 7 months. I will study harder. I will trust myself more. I will not doubt myself anymore. I will help myself to learn more. I will overcome the challenges that will be on my way and lastly, I will pass this subject with a smile. 

4 comments:

  1. Yes! It is having self confidence in ourselves that we can develop and polish our skills so that we can use this in achieving our goals in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that ICT is one of your fav lenni hihi.

    ReplyDelete

Reflection

          ICT is one of the most interesting subjects. It gives you knowledge about computers which always loved by many. We all know that ...